I ventured off to Chilean Patagonia in December of 2010. Less than two months after my return to the United States, I purchased a one way ticket back to South America. I quit my job and sold my belongings with the hope of pursuing the happiness and simplicity discovered on my initial journey. And so the adventure continues...
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Back to Reality
It's official, my vacation has come to an end. I arrived in Boulder this afternoon with many amazing memories that will last a lifetime. It's not easy to leave a place like Puerto Natales after spending a month immersed in the culture. I've decided that this is the first of many journeys that I will make to Patagonia. In looking back at the big picture, I realize that the adventure has only just begun. Thanks to all who followed my words and my photos along the way. I'll post the remaining photos as soon as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment