I have added a slideshow with some of some photos I've taken over the last five days. Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It was an amazing day!
I ventured off to Chilean Patagonia in December of 2010. Less than two months after my return to the United States, I purchased a one way ticket back to South America. I quit my job and sold my belongings with the hope of pursuing the happiness and simplicity discovered on my initial journey. And so the adventure continues...
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Life In Puerto Natales
The lifestyle in Puerto Natales is simply beautiful. There is nothing extravagant or luxurious about the homes, the buildings, or the cars. The luxury of this life comes from the company of good friends and from the views of endless landscapes in every direction. The extravagance resides in a simple conversation over a home cooked meal or a cup of tea. The comfort and peace found with such simplicity is everything I had hoped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the pictures, Beckie and I saved one of the mountian/lake pics as my new background on the desktop for now. Still have grandma's flower for later, but this is pretty awesome for now! Thanks for sharing so many pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe also tried scipe again and got right in, don't know what the problem was, but sure am glad I got to talk with you.
Love you,
Mom and Beckie
Tara, good to hear you are safe and sound AND enjoying your trip thus far. I talked to Josh and we are very excited to have you and some other folks over for a Thai dinner when you return. Can't wait to see pictures and hear about your adventure :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!