I ventured off to Chilean Patagonia in December of 2010. Less than two months after my return to the United States, I purchased a one way ticket back to South America. I quit my job and sold my belongings with the hope of pursuing the happiness and simplicity discovered on my initial journey. And so the adventure continues...
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Counting the days
One week and counting until the adventure begins! My flight leaves Denver on Christmas Eve for the long journey south to Patagonia. Thirty hours later I'll arrive at my destination, Puerto Natales. The next four weeks will be filled with adventures and sights beyond any I've experienced. Words can not describe my excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! I am glad that I have a way to follow your travels and live vicariously through you and your pictures. How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteThe wait is almost over! Have fun. I can not wait to hear all about your adventures!
ReplyDeleteToday is the first day of your adventure! I am so very excited and happy for you! I am looking forward to following you along the way.
ReplyDelete